Like gemstones, each month has its own flower. When giving a birthday or anniversary present, think about that month and its flower – Not only will it symbolize the date, but you’ll also find fresh, beautiful, and in season buds.
- January: Carnation
- February: Iris and Violet
- March: Daffodil
- April: Daisy and Peonies
- May: Lily and Lily of the Valley
- June: Rose
- July: Delphinium
- August: Dahlia and Gladiolus
- September: Aster and Forget-Me-Not
- October: Marigold
- November: Chrysanthemum
- December: Poinsettia and Holly
Flowers have so many meanings behind them and represent a variety of things. Put some thought into what message you are trying to send to your recipient. For more information about flowers, meanings and colors, see our Facebook page!